Thursday, October 31, 2013

Reflection

bullyingupstanders.blogspot.com





How I can create a positive website for locals and teens everywhere is by me being inside their head. I had to think of what it was like for "the bullied," do some research, and put it on a website. With some fun things to cheer everyone up, and some tweaking. I hope I had enough information to help people who are getting bullied, as well as the bullies from trying to see and think of what they need.

I like the collaboration of everyone in our group. I noticed that we had a "boss," in our group. Overall, she pulled everything together. I wonder if our "boss" wasn't there how our project would have worked out. I learned to control my thoughts and how to create a website with cool features. Sometimes I wonder if our website was actually helpful. I personally think we were successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment