Monday, November 11, 2013

Student Blogging Challenge 6

                                         Student Blogging Challenge 6

     My step-grandparents actually are from Peru, but they live in Miami, Florida. They like to cook a lot of Cuban food. (SO GOOD!) Mazamorra Morada is a purple pudding made from corn. Delicious!!! My grandma said that her mom taught her how to make it when she was little. My biological grandmother has a family secret recipe for chili. (I found the recipe...) Imade it, it was so amazing!


1 comment:

  1. Nice post Olyvia. You make the food sound delicious, I would love to try it. My favourite recipes are old family ones, they are so satisfying to make because you recreate memories as well as tastes.

    They way the font changes at the end of your post, it makes the end seem less important. Try and use the same font size .

    I look forward to reading your next post. Keep blogging,
    Rhonda

    ReplyDelete