Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Blogging Challenge Four

             4/9/14
                                                       Student Blogging Challenge Four:
                                                         What's All the Blogging About?

                                         The week's blogging challenge it to blog about something you are passionate about. I am very passionate about being involved with children with autism. Down below is a link to an article I found about teaching autism awareness. The website is called The Guardian posted by Valerie Hannah on March 31, 2014. This article is called How to Teach....Autism Awareness. In the article, it talks about different ways to help an diagnosed person with autism to focus. I agree with all of the routines and ways they talk about to use.  They sound very productive. 

(Photo found on Creative Commons)

The Guardian

1 comment:

  1. I think it's really nice that you are passionate about helping kids with autism! I have a friend who's younger brother has autism, and he's a really nice kid but he's very shy. It's nice that a lot of people are working closer to helping children with autism. If you don't mind me asking, why is it that you are passionate about helping kids with autism? If you want to visit my blog, just click on my name.

    ReplyDelete